Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My sweet boy Ryder!

Here's my tiny love monster Ryder!!  This kid is SO funny, I love him to pieces!!  For obvious reasons he is best known for his electric hair!  I say electric because it looks like he stuck his finger in a light socket but honestly it sticks straight up regardless what I do to it or how much product I put in it.  One day he was in a spectacular mood playing with me in the studio that I thought maybe I can squeeze in a few studio shots.  Almost a year in my home and I have yet to photograph this kid in the studio.  Lets face it photographer's kids know all the tricks so it's especially hard!  I cranked up his favorite band, Mumford and Son's and locked the studio door.  Yes I have to lock him in or he's GONE! I set something up real quick before he lost interest.  This is what I got...I was sweating by butt off, but I was able to snap these and I couldn't be happier! I LOVE my boys so much, I'm beyond thankful and blessed! 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment