Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My boy William!

Oh how I love this kid.  He's growing up right before my eyes.  It makes my heart so happy to see the boy he is becoming, but sad at the same time that I can't pause this moment.  William and I really needed some one on one time so we went and scoped out a new place together.  I turned it into a little photo shoot / kid workshop.  I gave him full responsibility of my backup camera.  He was ready to get to work.  Before we started shooting I explained briefly how to set the exposure, how to focus and most importantly I wanted him to have fun.  I LOVE the pictures he took, what an eye this child has.  I'm inspired by this boy each and everyday and I LOVE that he has an interest in photography.  I'm riding this pony as long as I can, hope he sticks with it.  He's a natural!
 










No comments:

Post a Comment