Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013...a year to remember

 
 

It's no big surprise that I absolutely LOVE working with newborns.  This year has been full of these tiny little miracles and I couldn't be happier.  I just LOVE reflecting on my previous newborn sessions.  Believe it or not, I remember each one of them.  I recall the extra soothing it may have taken to put your baby to sleep, or the extra feedings too!  I had the best year rocking your little minis to the beat of my sound machine and melted each time one of them grabbed my finger for that sense of security.  With each session, newborn, children or family a bond was struck!  My heart is so full of love for your little ones and your family.  I am so thankful for the amazing year 2013 has provided and I know it couldn't be possible without you!  From the bottom of my heart thank you for your support and most importantly thank you for trusting me with your most precious possessions...your family! 
Bring it on 2014, lets see if you can top last year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment