Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One AWESOME Family - Sneak Peek (Austin)

What a way to start of the new year!!! I've known these beautiful girls for a few years and I was over the moon excited to be able to take their pictures. As all of you know I have 2 boys, I was raised around boys and to have fun with these girls and their style was so exciting. Talk about a breath of fresh air! As an added bonus their precious little cousin joined in the fun. If you couldn't tell he's a prince!! Here are just a few of my favorite pictures, it was torture to pick a few.
Check me out on Facebook to see more of this session!






















1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun taking these photos! Deanna, you are so amazing - not only are you full of talent but my girls could just be themselves with you. You saw a goofy side of Taylor that very few see and she let it right out for you. I can't wait to see the rest...

    ReplyDelete