Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ryder...my new angel

On June 25th Ryder Warren blessed our family with his arrival!! His actual due date was July 12, although his scheduled delivery was July 2. Much like his mom, he was a bit impatient and apparently couldn't wait to join our family! Ryder was born 7lbs 2ozs and 21 inches long...big boy for being so early!! Unfortunately right after delivery he was diagnosed with RDS (Respiratory Distress Syndrome). This was something very common with repeat C-Sections and poor Ryder had to spend a week in NICU. Not what I saw coming but thankfully he received excellent treatment to strengthen his lungs. He was able to come home on July 3!! Finally after our minor hiccup our family was whole!

If you are wondering, yes I'm back in action and ready to get back to work....give me a call for scheduling!!




Check out that crazy hair!!















My boys....they are my world!

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love the picture of William and Ryder. You have two amazing boys!

    ReplyDelete