Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's ME....and the BELLY

It's been a wonderful adventure. I think it is safe to say that I've enjoyed pregnancy much better the second time around. I'm not sure why, but it has been a near effortless pregnancy and I've completely embraced my growing belly. Perhaps it's because I know what to expect. I can't wait for our new blessing to arrive, it's right around the corner. In preparation I wanted to let all my wonderful customers new and old know that I will be taking some time off starting in June and returning hopefully in July. I'm certain I'll be eager to get back up and running; if you have a need book your session now! Thank you for all your support it has been an amazing year thus far. I can't wait to announce the arrival of our son Ryder in July!


A special thanks to Tasha with Freckles Fotography for shooting my growing belly, you are loaded with talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment