Monday, January 18, 2010

Exciting News

I have no idea why I am just now sharing this news, maybe the craziness of the holidays, but we are having another baby!! Chris and I are over the moon excited and William is ready to be a big brother! Our new little bundle of joy is due in July and according to William it's not soon enough. I can't wait to see how our lives will be with another baby. William is such a loving child with a huge heart, he will be so attentive to our new little family member, I simply can't wait.

With the arrival of our new munchkin, 2010's schedule will be jam packed. Please be sure to book your session a few weeks in advance to ensure availability. I will be taking a break the beginning of July and hopefully pick back up in August. It is going to be tricky; but as long as I can get up and down with no problems I will keep booking sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment